Australian Active Jelly Bush Honey with a 15+ / 510 MGO Active Sterility Rating.
A must for your first aid kit! Truly the most natural way to treat a variety of day to day wounds! A 100% natural product created by nature to nurture you and your family.
Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal & Anti-Septic.
- To soothe a sore throat and treat flu and cold symptoms
- Treat mouth ulcers or ulcers of the stomach
- Use as an ointment to promote healing of wounds, ulcers/infections.
- Use as ointment to soothe and heal burns – pain will be reduced within minutes and protects the wound from infection. A dry film of skin will be visible within a day or two. I promise you, I have used this many times to treat my burns from kitchen mishaps and neither my husband or have scars to prove them!
- Use as an ointment to keep broken or grazed skin moist, preventing dressings sticking to wounds and having to start the healing process over again. The honey reduces pain on the affected area and heals the wound without scarring. Mothers trick, give your child a spoon of honey whilst you treat wounds as they calm down when sucking on the spoon, it’s hard to cry when you’re sucking on a spoon of yummy honey!
Where does it come from?
This Jelly Bush Honey comes from Northern N.S.W just north of Byron Bay on Australia’s East Coast. It also grows naturally in abundance in the swampy coastal area’s of South East Qld. The Jelly Bush plant “Leptospermum Polygalifolium” belongs to the same species as New Zealand’s Manuka Ti Tree. The bees feed on this plant’s nectar, producing a honey with healing properties. Jelly-Bush Honey is a thick, jelly-like extraction, coarse strained to retail pollen in a warmed room and obtained using only organic principles.
This is 100% Australian and tested in Australia.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Read more information about Jelly Bush Honey and its uses.