A little Hello Honey history, stockists and wholesale enquiries…
Hello Honey Australia Pty Ltd is a trusted online retailer supplying 100% Natural, 100% Australian Honey and Bee Products!
Did you know, Hello Honey was one of Australia’s first recipients of the Snail of Approval, an award from the www.SlowFoodNoosa.com, part of the worldwide Slowfood.com movement that honours businesses who provide good quality, locally produced produced products.
When you purchase the Hello Honey brand you are supporting beekeeping families that utilise organic principles when extracting honey from their hives. Our honey, pollen, propolis and beeswax is obtained from hives placed amongst Australian native wildflowers and not sprayed crops.
Hello Honey Australia Pty Ltd, trading as Hello Honey began back in 2007, with a little stall at the Noosa Farmer’s Market & the famous Australian www.eumundimarkets.com.au here on Queensland’s beautiful Sunshine Coast. The business was started to promote Australian Medicinal Honey, just like New Zealand’s Famous Manuka Honey. We soon discovered the naturally beneficial qualities of the byproducts of a robbed beehive and expanded our range to share this with you. Enjoy and nourish yourself naturally!
Our current range of honey is tested and certified as follows:
Sourced from hives placed in pristine, native Australian bush from Northern New South Wales, Stradbroke Island & the Sunshine Coast in South East Queensland, Australia.
Since our humble beginnings our product range has grown to include many other useful products to nourish your inner and outer health. We utilise the naturally healing by-products available once a hive has been robbed for the honey. Nothing is wasted. We have created a range of natural BEE products that people of all ages can use, both men and women.
By sourcing honey from Native Australian wildflowers only we are ensuring the health of the beehive in these trying times. There is less chance of chemical residue for both you and the bees. If you didn’t know, the BEES are struggling to survive, without BEES we will not have these amazing creatures to pollinate our food crops or to supply us with honey and superior healing products. Hello Honey! It’s all about the bees…
Visiting Queensland’s Sunshine Coast? We welcome you to visit our hinterland hometown Kin Kin. It’s just 30 minutes north of Australia’s famous beach resort town Noosa!
* Black Ant Gourmet – 56 Main Street, Kin Kin, Qld 4571 – This our local store in Kin Kin, come on out for a drive to the beautiful Noosa Hinterland and pop in for coffee and cake, home made ice-creams, lunch, Friday night is Pizza night. Open Saturdays & Sundays. Top up your honey supplies with some of the Hello Honey range available instore – Native Wildflower Honey – 100% real honey, only sourced from the bush, not sprayed crops. They also stock our creamed honey and our sore throat soothing Propolis Candy. https://www.facebook.com/blackantgourmet
* Kin Kin Depot – Main Street, Kin Kin, Qld 4571 – just across the road from Black Ant Gourmet you can pop into our local gift store run by Max and Jo who stock the inedible Hello Honey Products – BEE Nourished moisturiser, BEE Polished to rejuvenate your Leather and Wood, BEE Have Hair – the most natural balm to tame those wild curls and beards plus our BEE Nourished Lip Balm, a real lip saver in winter. https://www.facebook.com/KKDepot
* Eumundi Markets, 80 Memorial Drive, Eumundi Qld 4562
* Noosa Tourism & Information Centre – The Inspiration Centre, Hastings Street, Noosa Heads Qld
* Pre-Covid you could find us at the store Flavours of the Sunshine Coast – Mooloolaba Wharf, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba Qld 4557. This was a fantastic pop up shop highlighting the wonderful producers and artists of the Sunshine Coast region. Sorry to say the shop had to close once Covid 19 arrived. Will it pop up again?
Delicious Foodie Events we have presented at…
The Curated Plate – Black Swan Park, Cotton Tree, Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast, Qld August 2020
The Queensland Garden Expo – Nambour, Sunshine Coast. Qld July 2020 – sorry we won’t be there in 2021!
Hello Honey is involved with Slow Food Noosa who present local producers products at the annual Noosa Food and Wine Festival, Noosa, Sunshine Coast. Qld.
Certifications and Awards
Best in Show Real Food Festival Maleny 2015 – www.realfoodfestival.com.au
Snail of Approval Award 2017, 2018,2019,2020 and 2021 – The Slow Food movement is a globally recognised body.
Slow Food is a global, grassroots organisation with supporters in 160 countries around the world who are linking the pleasure of good food with a commitment to their community and the environment. The association’s activities seek to defend biodiversity in our food supply, spread the education of taste, and align producers of excellent foods to consumers through events and initiatives. Slow Food programs are designed to focus on the centrality of food and one of the key areas is the protection of food biodiversity.
On a global scale, there are currently one million supporters, 100,000 members, 2000 food communities, 1500 convivia, 1794 Ark of Taste products, 1000 Gardens in Africa, 400 Presidia and 150 participating countries. Slow Food aims to achieve the following three major goals in next two years: 10,000 Ark of Taste products, 10,000 convivia & food communities, and 10,000 gardens in Africa and around the world.
KOSHER CERTIFICATION – KOSHER CERTIFICATION since 2014 to 2019
Hello Honey representing the Sunshine Coasts Trade Investment Qld Event, October 2019 – Sharing our 100% Natural, 100% Australian BEE products with the world!
Offering Taste Testings is the perfect way to share the love!
Wholesale Enquiries Welcome
Australia: Please email email@example.com – Mrs Judy Scrase
OR contact our Wholesale Distributor Le Petit Gourmet Trading on 07 3823 3626
South Korea: We have representation in Korea, our Propolis Candy range and Honey Straws are famous there!
Always feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support